Friday, November 18, 2011

What dress should I wear to a wedding in late Oct?

I'm searching for a great dress to wear to a wedding late fall, and I need some tips!





I'm pear shaped (small waist and I definitely have hips!), and I'm not really into strapless dresses.





What colours are in for fall this year, and any suggetions on which type of dress to wear?

What dress should I wear to a wedding in late Oct?
Well being that I am pear shaped myself I know what your talking about. I would suggest a tea length halter or tea length a line empire waist dress they are all the rage this season. Macy's has a great selection and they wont break the bank. As for fall colors......this fall it seems as if neutral colors are in.....you can always jazz up a neutral dress with some bright colored classy heals Macy's also has great shoes! Also don't wear to much jewelry it takes away from you. Earrings really should be all you wear besides your wedding ring if your married or a nice right hand ring. Weddings are a time and place that you can dress to the hilt and look as gorgeous as you want to be! I hope this helps you out!!!!
Reply:try brown, and i bet a halter dress would look good on you


No comments:

Post a Comment