Friday, November 18, 2011

What is the cost to have a womens' wedding ring set, reset in platinum?

I am getting a beautiful cocktail ring in diamond and platinum and wish to wear it often. I would like my engagement/wedding band reset in platinum to match when needed and would like to know a round approximation before I get my first estimate. Anyone have any ideas?

What is the cost to have a womens' wedding ring set, reset in platinum?
Depends on the size of the ring and where you get it done. You should probably go to a jewelry store and ask them how much it would cost. =)
Reply:Check out some stores online. The cost of a new platinum ring will outweigh the cost to reset it, reseting will most likely be free with the new settings.





http://www.bluenile.com/product_details....


No comments:

Post a Comment